Canada ICU 140/NO ABS/Check Engine Light/NO gauges/NO RPM

shahidahmad

Seasoned Expediter
hi there,
is there any one who can help me find the solution for this electrical problem in my Freightliner columbia 2006 with MBE 4000 Motor. two weeks ago i had problem with alternator in Ohio and i end up changing at Petro shop. had no problem after that. i changed oil in hamilton Ontario but those people had hard time starting it after the oil change. they spent 6 hours. i went to NC and came back fine and parked it in hamilton. Now it when i went to start up my truck yesterday i did not start and showed me above problems and codes with "NO ENG". later on my brother who is car mechanic happened to find the problem and he started truck fine but he had to turn it off and later on when we try to start our truck battery was low. we did boost the battery and when we started our truck it showed ICU 140/NO ABS/Check engine light/No gauges (no volts/no RPM).
So is there any one who can help me with this problem. where should i go, what should i do. who should i talk too.
thanks
Shahid

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
have you tried frtliner?

is the truck used or are you the original owner.

nowhere do you post the mileage or the age of the batteries but something is draining the battery bank.

in the run to nc did you shut the truck off or was it running all the time?

are you leaving the appliances on when the truck is not running?