iceman

G

zeke what do you need to know about express one. lets talk here...

G

He doesnt want to talk private because his email adress will be given and he must be ashamed of who he is and what he has done in the past

G

why are you trying to get me agated. I'am not ashamed of anything I've done. If you don't like my opinions concerning corporate Landstar express divison. It is based on my experience when I was contracted to them last year. I'am just glad that other people are finding out some of the same things. even Park in Charlotte backed up that Leeper guy about whatever was going on there. Park did not go into it. (see park in charlotte) on the expediters forum.

G

Since I'm in the middle of reviewing papers with Landstar Express,
I;d like to know everything I should know about their past performance.

Just like when an owner operator "independent contractor" gets a
fistful of papers shoved in their face demanding every explicit
detail of their lives for the past 10 years, complete with REFERENCES
for other people to give information about them...it's just as *fair*
for information about a company or corporation to be given out freely
about THEIR past performances with owner operators.

If there's something about Landstar that I should know - I'm all ears.

G

curious to know

George: there are lots of proofs on the expediters forum. some have been removed such as a BCO by the name of Al went behind a drivers back and used information that had been given him in confidence to rat out this driver and get his contract terminated. At least this one BCO all shout trust me I'll help, and helped him right out of work. I don't know about the other BCO's but I was raised birds of a feather flock together. Just of to the expediters forum and use the search mode at the top of the page. search; LEA, Landstar Expess America, Spud, Park in Charlotte,,(this guy works for the agent in charlotte, asigning loads), Robert Leeper, Bigblock....
you will see enough to help you make up your mind.

G

RE: curious to know

You had better be careful how you make your remarks, ie; birds of a feather flock together, your mouth could cause alot of problems down the road! I still see you are chicken S@#t and wont post your name, what are you scared of or hiding from?????

G

Ease up guys. You know what they say about "opinions".

G

For real dudes....Let's nail the chicken haulers or J.B drivers or something. Enough is Enough. U'all are getting "personal now".

It's X-mas time,

The X

G

I've read everything in sight & on www.jroman.com the Expediters Forum , talked to many expediters and found it's about like everything else. Some hate it, some love it. As for Landstar it seems most are fairly happy. I haven't worked for them but have been checking out every Co. I could find b4 making up my own mind about who to work with. I start with another carrier in Jan. not because of any problems with LEA but because I've been off the road too long. I think they might be my 2nd choice. EH