i want to be a expediter

G

hello all well im jumping iinto this bus. and i need some help im in the process of buying a d uint and i need to know what the best co. to lease to is i live in N.Y. i wanted to go to fed /ex but i hear they like teams better then solo drivers oh by the way ill take any other advice you can give thank you all michael

WendyCal

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You can check out what other driver's have had to say about particular companies by doing a search using the company name. i posted advice to Toes in his "Need Info" thread below that should help you, also.

Godspeed to all of you out there on the highways and byways!

G

Fedex CC probably is the best co. to work for. If you haven't already bought your truck...let us know. we have a 2000 Kenworth T300 for sale. Very nice truck. Tons of extras. email us at [email protected] for info. if your interested. We are currently on with fedex CC.

G

YOU SHOULD DRIVE FOR SOMEONE BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO THIS WE HAVE ARE TRUCKS ON WITH TRI-STATE WE HAVE A SON THAT NEED A CO DRIVER AND WOULD HELP YOU OR YOU CAN GET ON WITH OTHER PEOPLE THAT CAN HELP YOU. THIS IS DIFF. THEN RUNNING EVEN A BIG TRUCK I HAVE DONE BOTH OK BRENDA