I Survived The Worst Storm In Recorded History

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Wow! Praise God! Unbelievable! Our island only got hit on the very northern tip. That is a 5 hour van trip from where I am located. We did get some winds and heavy rain which knocked out our WIFI and cell phone service for 5 days. That is why I was unable to post last week.

Please pray for the central islands of Visayas region. The devastation is unparalleled and the suffering continues. If the Lord moves you to help you can donate via Xoom.com. I can then buy relief goods and take them to the needy in Coron.

Here is the link for today’s messageWow! Praise God! Unbelievable! Our island only got hit on the very northern tip. That is a 5 hour van trip from where I am located. We did get some winds and heavy rain which knocked out our WIFI and cell phone service for 5 days. That is why I was unable to post last week.
Please pray for the central islands of Visayas region. The devastation is unparalleled and the suffering continues. If the Lord moves you to help you can donate via Xoom.com. I can then buy relief goods and take them to the needy in Coron.

Here is the link for today’s message:
MESSAGE 24 Fully Forgiven Forever Forgotten - YouTube

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Good to hear that you are OK. We will be praying for the healing process over there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
It's good to hear that 'Brother Dave' is alive and well.
That said, if you wish to help by donating money, I'd advise sending it to a recognized charity with experience in disaster response. My choice was Doctors Without Borders, but there are many to choose from. They are far better able to navigate the total chaos of no roads, no signs, no communication, and get the help to where it's needed, than any individual or group, however well intentioned.
In the aftermath of a disaster, disorganization compounds the problems.