I really HATE aol

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I just finished uninstalling the aol messenger. Because the forum has the link to just click and message somebody who's on it I thought I'd give it a try again. I already knew that aol was horrible politically but was willing to bite the bullet if I could swap messages with other users. Well, it would start and immediately go to 'not responding' status as soon as I said I didn't want to set it as the default. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it just in case. The results were the same. I just uninstalled it for the second and last time. They REALLY stink. I'll stick with yahoo messenger.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5507, 5508, 5509
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I had ICQ way back when, when I was looking for a dame. Since I found one, I got rid of it. Nice to have the puter quiet when I come on here to bother everyone ;)

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, after some more fighting and arguing I finally got it to work so I am now on aol so I can communicate direct with those that have it. I don't know too much about working it so it may say I'm away when I'm here or vice versa but if you see me online feel free to give it a try. I still don't like aol messenger though. I'll keep yahoo messenger as my primary.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5507, 5508, 5509
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.