I need financing help

edin14

Rookie Expediter
I'm looking for somebody who can help get me a sprinter van, On lease purchase or to for them until I pay off the sprinter van. Sprinter van cannot be older then 2007, in decant shape, 170 inches, with high roof. I'm a really hard working guy I have 15 years trucking experience, I'm looking for somebody who can provide lots of work. My phone number is 706-983-2350. You can call anytime.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
I'm looking for somebody who can help get me a sprinter van, On lease purchase or to for them until I pay off the sprinter van. Sprinter van cannot be older then 2007, in decant shape, 170 inches, with high roof. I'm a really hard working guy I have 15 years trucking experience, I'm looking for somebody who can provide lots of work. My phone number is 706-983-2350. You can call anytime.

Mmmmmmm.......not asking for much are you.........:rolleyes:

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mmmmmmm.......not asking for much are you.........:rolleyes:

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

I will sell you the winning Power ball numbers ...please send $ 5.00 in cash to me with a self addressed envelope. .....lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Your best bet is to sit at the intersection of interstates 65 & 75 every Tuesday at 15:38.
It's a hot pass-off area for super long loads.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a feeling this is not going to work well for the OP. Especially since Interstates 65 and 75 don't cross anywhere.

Y'know, this morning I had a bit of a run-in at a Pilot in Indianapolis. I had just pulled up to the gas pumps when this guy in a red SUV approached me for a couple of dollars for gasoline. he was on his way to work, just needed a couple of dollars, anything I could do to help---. I'm afraid I wasn't much help. I didn't buy his story, or provide him with gas money. He pulled out, I'm guessing headed to the Flying J to try his luck there.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
If you don't find it get back to me in 351 days or so. I'll give you better directions. :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you don't find it get back to me in 351 days or so. I'll give you better directions. :)

Better directions...? Possibly get a Load out of Bison , SD.....better odds...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

zorry

Veteran Expediter
To the OP, your best bet is put an ad in the Classifieds here under Trucks Wanted..
Then watch business opportunities and vans for sale.
Odds are slim that you'll find a lease to own on a $printer for many reasons..
They are easy to sell and risky to own. If you don't maintain it properly you'll trash it, leaving the people leasing it to you holding the bag..
Get yourself in position to finance one using conventional methods if you really want one.
There are people much smarter than you or me trying to figure out how to keep one busy.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you need help financing so bad that you're willing to take the heat dished out here, then a Sprinter is probably the wrong answer for you anyway. Those things are expensive. Expensive to buy, expensive parts only available from limited sources, a niche vehicle built by a luxury-car maker and with luxury pricing as a result. You'll lose your @#% as a result of buying one of these machines on a thin budget. The companies love it when a driver signs on and he has a Sprinter, problem is that the companies seem to assume that the driver is independently wealthy and can pay for maintenance and eventual replacement of the Sprinter with money the driver picked off of the money tree in his backyard.

No, I'm not exactly enthused about these expensive "luxury cargo vans".