I am looking for current info on Thompson Emergency Freight

intrepid

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Just looking for some feedback on if they live up to the promises, and pay well. I am a straight truck O/O, I have been lied to before, and I know TEFS used to have a :censoredsign:ty reputation, but I want to know what they are like this year. Are they busy? Low downtime / waiting? Few unpaid miles?

I talked to guys with excuses for selling their TEFS trucks, and it does not add up. My BS meter is going off. If it's such a great company, why are guys dumping nearly new trucks less than a year into working for the company?

The recruitment department does not return phone calls, and cannot provide current information and answer my TOUGH questions.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just looking for some feedback on if they live up to the promises, and pay well. I am a straight truck O/O, I have been lied to before, and I know TEFS used to have a :censoredsign:ty reputation, but I want to know what they are like this year. Are they busy? Low downtime / waiting? Few unpaid miles?

I talked to guys with excuses for selling their TEFS trucks, and it does not add up. My BS meter is going off. If it's such a great company, why are guys dumping nearly new trucks less than a year into working for the company?

The recruitment department does not return phone calls, and cannot provide current information and answer my TOUGH questions.

You should come to realize that you should trash the idea of any concerns on TEFS. Based on your last paragraph.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you know what kind of company is this TEFS, why would you bother to search for more bad things about them? There are many other respectable carriers that deserve attention. My POV.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
TEFS is no different then many other carriers out here...even tho they are a Canadian outfit 100% now...many years ago they withdrew from the US market closing their Detroit division...