Husband and wife team looking for something new and exciting.

Hustelandflow

New Recruit
Driver
We are husband and wife team. Looking to get into large straight truck. Wanting to Lease purchase possible. Wife had 5 years I have 10 years of 53 foot experience. Wondering where to start. And if need to get endorsement? Wife has tanker I have none. We wanna doing something different. We both have leasing experience. But are company driver right now. Where to stArt we where thinking about fedex but don’t know if there is a better option. Looking at the first of the year to make a change. Is there anything we need to look into that we are missing? Thanks y’all

Sbrock

New Recruit
Fleet Manager
We drive for a company (my wife and I) that specializes in moving the entertainment industry.
Travel around with bandsand other related runs.

Gimme a text

Reactions: Hustelandflow

Hustelandflow

New Recruit
Driver
The newbie section .... do some reading.
I have instead of giving answer everyone just tells people to go to the expo but why would someone go to an expo if they can’t get the info on here. That a west in revenue I can be making woking.

DollarSign

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have instead of giving answer everyone just tells people to go to the expo but why would someone go to an expo if they can’t get the info on here. That a west in revenue I can be making woking.
VERY WRONG! The expo has classes/workshops to educate and learn how this business works. Also you can get a fill of different companies and talk to them one on one. You need/should go!

There's people on here who's been doing this for a while and they still don't get it. I went to the expo show for 4 years and sat in majority of the classes. I get and understand this business and lifestyle. Since your a team, your in HIGH demand and need to know what your doing and put yourself in the best decision. Wish you all the best!