Howdy!

phoenix827

New Recruit
Researching
No, not from Texas, but I am new here. My name is Chris, I live in CT, (for now) and I am looking to get back on the road a bit. Have about 15 years experience with everything from delivering stuff for a rent-to-own shop to regional runs with a commercial insulation wholesaler. For the last 11 years I was locating and marking underground utilities. As you can see, driving has been a big part of my life. Been out of work since February and have slowly broadened my search for what I want to do as to me goes on. That brought me to an area delivery job for a commercial cleaner. When I took my road test, I was admittedly rusty with a box truck, but I got "the feel" back within a couple miles. That made me realize how much I missed driving. I am moving box trucks here and there for some side money, but I really want to get back out full time. No cdl, but I do have all the experience listed above, plus a few months training to drive tractor trailer. (Long story, but not for me) I am looking to get back into a straight truck or smaller and found this site. So I am sucking up all the info I can. :)Thanks for being here and hanks for letting me say hi real quick. If you know anyone looking for help, either here in CT or (better option) down around Lynchburg/Roanoke Va area, please let me know!
Thanks,
Chris

Reactions: pbanich