Howdy All!

Bravo585

Active Expediter
Just wanted to drop in and say hey... new on the road here driving a Try Hours ST. See you all out there....

Mayfield Express

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Hello, new to EO myself but been on the road awhile. Welcome to the show! :)

Pagan Trucker Girl - Blessed Be

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Welcome, Bravo. If a woman driving a Load 1 s/t waves at you, it's probly me: I wave at drivers I don't know all the time. :)
[Did it the other day, pulling out of a truckstop, then realized I do know the driver: Mr Snappy, lol]:eek:

Kristi

Active Expediter
Just wanted to drop in and say hey... new on the road here driving a Try Hours ST. See you all out there....

Mayfield Express

Welcome welcome. My husband and I drove for Try Hours. We came off the road just recently. Are you an O/O or running for an Owner?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Welcome to the nut house! :D. According to his sig, he's with Mayfield Express. Do they have trucks on with Tryhours? Thought all their trucks was with the kitty...:confused:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome to the nut house! :D.

Ice_Age_Scrat.gif

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Welcome to the nut house! :D. According to his sig, he's with Mayfield Express. Do they have trucks on with Tryhours? Thought all their trucks was with the kitty...:confused:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Okay Cat people. What would cause a Cat Fan to put truck(s) on with TryHours ?
Isn't that where Bruno's brother went a few months ago in a truck of Bruno's ?

Last edited:

Bravo585

Active Expediter
Okay Cat people. What would cause a Cat Fan to put truck(s) on with TryHours ?
Isn't that where Bruno's brother went a few months ago in a truck of Bruno's ?

Thank you all for the welcomes! In response to your question Zorry, his brother is no longer with us and I took over the truck he was driving. So, new driver, same truck as it were.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"His brother is no longer with us"?

I'm afraid to even ask what that means.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Me too - was hoping it's just an unfortunate way of phrasing 'he quit', rather than meaning 'he died'.