How to post a poll

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I would like to post a poll and I know several of you do this but it is beyond me...

I have the option of how many likes I want and that is it.

What is the next step so that I can type in the questions for each line?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
When you click on the +Post New Thread button to start the new thread, scroll down quite a ways and check the box next to Post a Poll.

edit:
Once you've done that, then select Submit New Thread. Once you do that, you will be presented with your poll, where you then type in the poll question, and type in the poll answer options. Once you've done that and made any other edits you want, you scroll down and select Preview (or Submit) New Poll.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would like to post a poll and I know several of you do this but it is beyond me...

I have the option of how many likes I want and that is it.

What is the next step so that I can type in the questions for each line?

After you type your question, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Here you will see a section saying "Post a poll". Click the little box there and it will step you thru the rest.

Hope this helps.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Turtle, is there anything you don't know ? :eek:
The topic of my next ExpediteNOW blog.

But as a Moderator, particularly in The Tech Shop, it's my job to know how to operate the EO forum software so that the members can have the richest, most satisfying EO experience possible.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Ah. In the context of this thread, it's because I'm kind of a computer geek. I've done a lot of software beta test going back to Commodore 64 days, where the job is to figure out all the features without any documentation (because it hasn't been written yet, and you're actually helping to write it), and to try and break the software (so those bugs can be replicated and fixed before the release). So, my natural tendency is to snoop around and try to figure out how to do things and what all does what.

In the context of the Moon flags, it's just one of my many various and sundry interests. Learning about one thing leads to questions which lead to other things, all interwoven together. I tend to want to learn as much as possible about things which I find interesting, and I find a lot of things interesting, the more I learn about them.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Thanks for all of your help! I was not hitting the submit button so was not getting asked the poll questions.

Really appreciate it Turtle and Ragman.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Can you access polls from tapatalk or do I have to actually go online to do it??

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Tapatalk does not support polls at this time. It is one of the most requested features, so maybe one day it will.