How to: git 'er done!

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
Here is a driver that lets nothing stand in his way. I especially like the motorcycle straps, the way they are just kind of gripping the undersides of the rain gutter...

howto102.jpg

fired at you from my Droideka

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And they want to fine truckers for snow or ice on their roofs? This guy is a danger to all around him!! Too bad DOT can't nail this bum!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Wow somebody has a plumbing job going judging by the Kohler boxes and rolls of red and blue PEX. I can picture him trying to go through a drive thru and losing everything on top.

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
That looks like a GA tag on the van.....I would so picture someone from GA doing that.:D

There were FOUR Mexicans crammed into the front seats... and I had to accelerate to 80 MPH just to catch up to them.... after I saw it up close I backed WAY off.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There were FOUR Mexicans crammed into the front seats... and I had to accelerate to 80 MPH just to catch up to them.... after I saw it up close I backed WAY off.

Good idea!! You would NOT want to drive too close behind that accident waiting to happen.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
What's the big deal.

Isn't this practiced every where else in the country?

I would think that because it is NOT a commercial vehicle, it doesn't have to follow any laws that we normally have to.

BUT with that said, come to Detroit where the practice of putting crap on the top and having someone sit on it is done every day is interesting to watch.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I'm sure if that van was traveling in any state. The State Police would have it pulled over in a heartbeat!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I saw one today on the Ohio turnpike, stuff with crap all over, including crap tied with twine on the roof of the cab. He passed the three cops sitting on the side of the road at Mile marker 44 and they just sat there. I later saw him getting off at Alexis and then later after I fueled in Monroe, he passed me and two MSP cars on the side of the road before exit 18. I thought he was going to get pulled over when one cop flew past me but he nailed the range rover that had to be doing 90 when it passed me up.