how much ?

G

hello! how much can a team make driving a d unit ballpark figure if we stay out 24 days at a time and what co. is best for teams thx.

G

It all depends on who you work for. My revenue dropped when I left a company in akron by about 20%! Went back to it went I returned. We tried running the truck from my girlfrieds place in tampa. Didn't work out. We're back in motown.

G

joe,
my wife and i are w/ fedex cc and have been for 2 years. you truck, will make between 110 - 130k if u will stay out and work. hope this helps, e mail me for more details if u like

G

roberts express-fedex

MY NAME IS EARNEST BROCK, I'M THINKING ABOUT BUYING A NEW TRUCK AND PUTTING IT ON WITH ROBERTS AS A TEAM WITH MY WIFE, ANY ADVISE YOU COULD GIVE ME THAT WOULD HELP ME WITH MY DESCISON, WOULD BE GREATELY APPRECIATED, THANK YOU EARNEST [email protected]

Otis C

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
RE: roberts express-fedex

>MY NAME IS EARNEST BROCK, I'M
>THINKING ABOUT BUYING A NEW
>TRUCK AND PUTTING IT ON
>WITH ROBERTS AS A TEAM
>WITH MY WIFE, ANY ADVISE
>YOU COULD GIVE ME THAT
>WOULD HELP ME WITH MY
>DESCISON, WOULD BE GREATELY APPRECIATED,
> THANK YOU
>EARNEST [email protected]

Earnest Iv been at this for three years now ,I started with a van and got a D init last yr ,The market has been rapidly changing in the last 2 yrs. profit margins have fell and most importantly the big companies are overstaffed to rediculios levels. They still sign on trucks , the turnover rate for O/Os in this buiss with just about any big companie are 100+ % a yr. people are not leaving because they are tired of taking all that money to the bank.Ask your recruiter what the turnover rate is and he will dance a jig,see what kind of minimun they will give you if you are out for 7 days and on call 24 hours. there is a good reason that none of the big expediters own anthing. If you need something to get you out of the house and you have a good second income and can get a truck without a lot of debt than go for it but otherwise save yourself some greif and find something else to do . Just being honest with you . Best of luck in what ever you do Otis C