How are you Running

Kyle06

Seasoned Expediter
So How is everyone out there running... sitting in El Paso TX right now hopeing to get out sometime soon

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
huge.0.787.JPG

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Need to get a load before I can consider it running...LOL too many vans too many vans....no end in sight!!:rolleyes:

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
As a solo tractor i have been doing great but i tend to stay in the service area and never get to far out of it

indydad11934

Seasoned Expediter
The past five weeks have been consisent. However, I made it home to Indianapolis and have been sitting on the board since Saturday morning.....it's been almost one week since my last load. What happened?

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Tuesday morning would have been the latest i would have stayed home sometimes you have to leave out to a better board

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
not complaining to loud over here..been a busy week, might got a lil time off now that I have made it to Houston..almost 2500 this week including dh(miles that is)

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Been running very slow ! Dont know why I been in decent freight area's . Getting little over 1000 miles solo cargo van weekely. This week less than 300 miles paid. Sitting near Nashville. Its 5 pm and im #1 but will probably DH home to atlanta shortly. Having to trade my jeep on something MUCH cheaper this Saturday if I can find something. Just not making any money. Not sure how long I can keep doing this at LOW miles ? Hope everyone else is atleast having better luck