how about an EXPEDITER'S LOAD PAGE?

G

All the load boards that I'm scanning through all are designated or based full
fully loaded tractor trailers, with very few partial LTL loads suitable for a light straight
truck.

So, how about setting up a load board here. If it's already here,I can't find it.

That's whay we are all in this "wunnerful" business to begin with, right, to get loaded and
eventually <hopefully> get paid, without losing too much in taxes, fines, fees, and equipment repair
and maintenance. Put a lock on your fuel cap yet???

Most of us here are leased to companies who do the work of finding loads, and taking a percentage for picking
up the phone and having a desk in an office with a pretty secretary with short tiny little skirts...

Some of us here though are truly independent owner operators, trying to find loads, and maintaining a business
operation from A to Z.

Granted loads for small expediter trucks can be scarce, especially in certain locations of the USA, and there is
a certain amount of protective "silence" to maintain each and own's load base.

But how about an open load board where contractors can bid on LTL and expedited freight...just like the big trucks have??

just a thought..

G

Hello,

One of the most popular topics is...an Expediter load board. I can tell you that while there are many legal and software obstacles we are working diligently working on this. If you would like more information on this please contact us.

Lawrence McCord
On Time Media

G

Bravo!,on time!,expediters finally have their own info base,thanx,good to know you guys are working on a loadsource,hopefully,this will include B-units,(vans),I guess the big boys(Roberts,etc.)have it sewed up pretty much?I know they assign dispatchers to scan the net for loads, so,yhe loads are there,but,I have no idea how to find them,looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with,any info on this would be greately appreciated,I enjoy this site,but,aloadsource would really make it worthwhile,keep up the good work!DD

G

The ideal way to go is not to have a exclusive contract with one company,If for example the Expediters web site could act( for a small percentage of revenue) as a load site for all of the expediting companies.For example if you unloaded in Memphis,you could log on and see who has trips coming out,and who could use you.We could have Tri State,Roberts, Landstar,Pronto all being aware that you are available in Memphis,and who ever contacted you first with a acceptable run would get you,Perhaps the Expediters Load site could arrange for authority,insurance etc. Essentially it would be a broker for all expediting companies.I doubt very much if Roberts and the other big boys would buy this idea,but if enough trucks were to switch,you never know..

G

One helluva good idea. If the comapnies know we are making
money they might get P.O. and give us some loads