hover dam

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
don't know if any compays have kept up but hover dam will only let cars go over it now do to 9/11.

you can go up to bullhead city and cross there!

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Speaking of Hoover.. did anyone see that tv show the other evening when they were talking about how long it would take the world to return to a place where it was never known to have contained humans, if all the humans were gone all at once? It was really interesting. There was a bit on the Hoover, and what would eventually happen with it without human intervention/maintenance, and what changes its demise would force to occur.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Not all commercial traffic. I took my Sprinter there a few months ago, but then again, it only has four wheels and I also only have magnetic signs that I remove when I'm not under a load.

T

thomson2008

Hoover Dam, also sometimes known as Boulder Dam, is a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the U.S. states of Arizona and Nevada. When completed in 1935, it was both the world's largest electric-power generating station and the world's largest concrete structure. It was surpassed in both these respects by the Grand Coulee Dam in 1945.
=====================================
Thomson
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
[email protected]

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
For you that never have seen it.

Attachments

• hoover 2.jpg
    hoover 2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 9
  • hoover 3.jpg
    hoover 3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Good luck taking on that hill , loaded up to gross with no jack break ...
still scare the **** out of me ...
that stop light on Laughlin can get tricky ...

Moose.

We took on that hill... 13 miles of 6% grade! We overheated 3 miles from the top.