Hino Good,Bad???

armin88

Expert Expediter
I been seeing a lot of Hino's popping up lately,never drove one and I was once told you can't run e-logs on them.Can anyone tell me there experience driving or owning a Hino?They seem to be cheaper than any other trucks i'm looking to buy a truck later this year and wounder if its a good investment or just stick to the Freightlinner?

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I been seeing a lot of Hino's popping up lately,never drove one and I was once told you can't run e-logs on them.Can anyone tell me there experience driving or owning a Hino?They seem to be cheaper than any other trucks i'm looking to buy a truck later this year and wounder if its a good investment or just stick to the Freightlinner?
Stick to the FL.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stick with freightliner or International. Hinos are basicly a cabover cab with a nose. wasnt impressed with the ones I rented. Think the freight shaker is an expensive date at the shop? Even though theyre made state side you still pay the import price tag. Ill take my thirteen letter crap spreader in a heartbeat.

Bob Wolf.

armin88

Expert Expediter
Thanks guys I think ill invest in a Freightlinner when that time comes,but I still wounder does e-logs work for Hinos?Gotta know lol.