Hillary: 'Back up'

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let me get this straight. During the second debate, (Town hall style)Hillary would walk across the stage while talking and stand in front of Trump who was just standing or standing at a lectern. But now she is claiming in her new book with audio version that he was invading her space and being a creep by following her around, standing behind her and breathing down her neck. I'd like Snopes to fact check her claim. Lol
'Back up': Hillary Clinton says 'skin crawled' when Trump stood behind her at debate

Reactions: billg27

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Let me get this straight. During the second debate, (Town hall style)Hillary would walk across the stage while talking and stand in front of Trump who was just standing or standing at a lectern. But now she is claiming in her new bo
No, it was a freestyle town hall. No parking yourself behind a lectern. In hilarious classic intimidating postures, Trump would at times circle the stage, surveying and marking his territory, so to speak, and at times he would stand directly in front of her when speaking, to block her, and at other times would circle behind her and even stand directly behind her to make her ill at ease.

Many people (you know, the Left, the Media, various and sundry triggered SJWs) whined about it. But many times in the past, and in the book, Hillary kept states that she isn't intimidated by anybody. So I think she's being a little disengenuous, and a little drama queen, in that passage.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was under the impression that both would walk away from their lectern to talk to the audience at times, but that whenever Trump found himself standing behind her was because Hillary would stroll over in his area.
The camera would show her with him standing behind her, but mostly him just walking to his lecturn or not moving from his standing position when she would walk towards the audience.
Here is a funny video. It's funny because they used the Halloween stalking music, yet it just shows Trump mostly behind her because that is where the lectern was mostly, or where he was standing when he finished talking and found himself behind her because she moved in front of him. (For the most part)
Muttly fact check: Hillary being a drama queen- True

Reactions: RoadTime

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hilarious. You can see it right there, instead of sitting down and giving her the stage, giving her her space, he was all up in it. And it was blatant. And hilarious.

Reactions: muttly

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
We r gonna be talking about Hillary even after NK drops the first bomb on Calif.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums