Hierarchy of Rationality

asap4u

Expert Expediter
The elites players in the trucking industry are all in bed together. And they are strange bedfellows with one unified purpose in mind - to put the owner operator and small trucking companies out of business.

Who are these evil doers and what are their actions? Let’s start from the bottom up.

Insurance companies. Expect another round of insurance premium hikes to put another round of operators out of business in 2020.

Plaintiff attorneys. Ridiculous jury awards pressure insurance companies to raise rates.

EPA. Manufacturers making engines that eat their own waste. Would a human do that? 50% of my fleet repairs are emission related.

OOIDA and NASTC. These guys are stealthy, supposedly representing our interest at the big table. Follow the money to seek the truth.

ATA and Mega Carriers. The dark knights who want total control.

The Government. Congress (FMCSA) who bend the knee to all the above.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Too much thinking for me, I'm more concerned with regular bowel movements. BTW, do you have a tin foil hat to keep the government from knowing you thoughts? But hey, I'm an Expeditor which proves i know very little

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app
Ya really have to feel for those that live by the mantra of " it's all a grand conspiracy ".

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Too much thinking for me, I'm more concerned with regular bowel movements. BTW, do you have a tin foil hat to keep the government from knowing you thoughts? But hey, I'm an Expeditor which proves i know very little

I agree with "Your" tin foil hat and Expediter expert statements about yourself..

sent from my Recliner..

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I wouldn't call his statement conspiracy at all. You see a lot more sitting in the seat of the big truck. Hearing horror stories and such, it's not hard to see that most, if not all, of the players in the OP are culpable at taking down the owner operator, tho that is not the intent of a few of them... profit is.

I would add one more... the robot truck crowd.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I wouldn't call his statement conspiracy at all. You see a lot more sitting in the seat of the big truck. Hearing horror stories and such, it's not hard to see that most, if not all, of the players in the OP are culpable at taking down the owner operator, tho that is not the intent of a few of them... profit is.

I would add one more... the robot truck crowd.
Of course it's all about profits. Just saying all the mentioned forces are only interested in their future and I doubt they compare notes

Last edited: