Hi-pilot 57

23tbucket

Rookie Expediter
I've been a Lexus tech for 20 years looking for something new!! Seem like a great gig. Trying to get my wife to do teams, any suggestions lady's

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Greetings 23tbucket. I'm not a lady but my daughter just bought a new RX350. I'd gladly give your wife some suggestions today for some inside Lexus info Thursday.

Even though it isn't Thursday, I suggest that if your wife is interested in doing teams, she start with you. I realize there is no "I" om team and there is no "I" in 23bucket. Your wife and you combined = team. Now, did my daughter buy a good vehicle even though she spent way more than I ever did for a car, including my cargo van?

23tbucket

Rookie Expediter
Great car, your right about the price, too much for me!!!We all drive older ES 300's 99-01 love those cars. You said you own a cargo van most say straight truck is the way to go. What's Your opinion?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You said you own a cargo van most say straight truck is the way to go. What's Your opinion?
My opinion? To quote that famous French expediter and philosopher, Mouton Descrouton: I think, therefore I van.