It's a Team's Life Hey Honey lets QUIT our jobs...

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
After twenty years of marriage this is how we became part of the driving community of trucking. Bob hit me with this brilliant idea 16 years ago and I gave him one of those looks.

When Bob switched jobs from being a car mechanic to a diesel mechanic MANY years ago I could not wait to learn to drive a truck. There was a mixture of oil field trucks and over the road trucks to pick from. I learned on the older Mack's and I found I enjoyed driving for fun when I could fill in as a driver. This happened enough to keep me wanting more but I still never had thoughts of going over the road.

As our youngest daughter was starting to look at colleges all of the sudden our future looked bleak. We wanted more then going to work every day looking out the same window at the same scenery. Even with us searching to find ourselves I was still not ready for the idea of going trucking full time. Quit our relatively secure jobs, retirement plan, home every night, vacation time, oh and health insurance? I think not.

READ MORE...