hey can anyone tell me something

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
the new scanners we have in our trucks can we plug these into our laptops to scan stuff into it ?
wombat

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Gee..I purchased one for the house with the intent of saving old photo's to the computer...haven't used it yet, but it seems like it would work...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Id think you would have to have a program to store them...if no program is needed, where do they go??

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Yes you can. First you have to dowload and install docket scan II on your laptop. Then bingo your all set! Works like a charm to scanning logs that are due when your out on the road!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Shadow, do you have a link for that download??

Found one. Once I get it loaded and figured out i'll post the link...the file you need to download also depends on which operating system that you have in your computer.

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, use this link to locate and download the driver for you computer. When you open i, you will see "scanner driver downloads", click that and you will be re-directd to a page that has a list of operating systems. Find the system you have and open it up and when you are done, you can use the Docket Port 465 scanner with your computer.

Syscan DocketPORT 465 Problems by FixYa

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Thanks Chef for posting that. I would have included it but at the time I forgot where I downloaded it from.......LOL I still don't remember.

Anyone seen my truck keys????????????????:D