Here I go!!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hello all, I want to thank everyone at E.O. for the site. I have decided to take the plunge. I will be turning in my notice at work on Thursday. I recogmend that all watch out in two weeks when I start, I am a newbie you know. I picked up a lot hints and ideas in here, even found a truck owner to work with. I will check in from time to time when at home and will get a laytop as soon as I can so I can keep in touch with the world while I am out.
Joe, very soon to be out there.:D

RobA

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
>Hello all, I want to thank everyone at E.O. for the site. I
>have decided to take the plunge. I will be turning in my
>notice at work on Thursday. I recogmend that all watch out
>in two weeks when I start, I am a newbie you know. I picked
>up a lot hints and ideas in here, even found a truck owner
>to work with. I will check in from time to time when at home
>and will get a laytop as soon as I can so I can keep in
>touch with the world while I am out.
>Joe, very soon to be out there.:D

GOOD LUCK !

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Joe:

Good Luck and best wishes. We look forward to your next post and sharing your good and not do good experiences with us. Hopefully, you've gotten a good foundation of hints and clues from the EO members to make your entry into expediting a smooth process.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have got a ton of help. I will be driving with the owner for a bit. He wants to be sure that I get off to a good start. Assuming that all goes well my wife will join me in a few months. Don't want to put all the eggs in one basket to start. Really looking forward to this and getting a little control over my life. I know that sounds funny to some but I will get more control than I have now, which is none. Should make more money too, not that that would be hard. I am sure I will drop in here from time to time for more advice, I believe in using all my resorces.

Only two weeks to launch, Joe

raceman

Veteran Expediter
Good luck! Don't stop asking questions just because you are starting. I am sure you will do fine. Learn from the ownwer and most of all. Please take care of that persons equipment. Do unto to others as you would have others do unto you. Best of Luck

Raceman
OTR O/O

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Stop asking questions? I will more like a two year old with the questions. LOL. I ALWAYS take care of my toys. I expect to be treated with respect and always do the same with others. I know no other way. When everyone is straight up front everyone benifits. I know that the owner is in it to make money and it is my job to insure that he does. In return I think I will do very well. This seems to be a business where hard work pays off. I can't wait till I can afford a laptop so I can visit when I stop.I will miss my daily fix of E.O. !!!!!

two weeks to launch, Joe

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Luck, the convergence of preparation and opportunity. I can't take credit but heard that some time ago. It seems to be pretty accurate. Good luck is just the meeting of good preparation with an opportunity. Best wishes on your new venture.

Leo
truck 4958

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!! I turned in my two week notice at work!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful and somewhat scary feeling. To start something totally different, wow, I can't wait. Just stay clear of me out there till I get a bit better, newbie ya know.

18 days till launch, Joe:7

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Joe,

Let us know how you do. Best wishes from all of here!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

A billion Chinese can't be wrong, eat rice.

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
layoutshooter:

With which Carrier are you starting out and what size truck?

Also you needn't limit your contact with us just to EO. Most of us would be pleased for you to stop us if we have a company hat or shirt on, or are sitting in the truck looking at a road map wondering where we would like to go next.

Terry