HELP NEEDED

TNTsvcs

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone Doug here from TNT Services Ltd
I was laid off work few months back and decided to go to work for myself.
Purchased a 2001 International 4700 6spd 24ft van.
Love the truck purchased it from old boss original owner 130,000km maintenance religiously done. Truck runs and drives like new.
I am from Ontario Canada and looking for tips and advice to get hotshot,ltl and expedite work in the area.
I just wanna run Ontario for now as my kids are young and I wanna be around more than 2 times a month.

Anyone out here from Ontario able to help me out steer me in right direction or maybe sub some work.

Hope to meet new people on here and learn and help along the way.
Thanks

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hello everyone Doug here from TNT Services Ltd
I was laid off work few months back and decided to go to work for myself.
Purchased a 2001 International 4700 6spd 24ft van.
Love the truck purchased it from old boss original owner 130,000km maintenance religiously done. Truck runs and drives like new.
I am from Ontario Canada and looking for tips and advice to get hotshot,ltl and expedite work in the area.
I just wanna run Ontario for now as my kids are young and I wanna be around more than 2 times a month.

Anyone out here from Ontario able to help me out steer me in right direction or maybe sub some work.

Hope to meet new people on here and learn and help along the way.
Thanks
brokcanadian or przewinski might be able to help if either shows up.

Acquisitions

Active Expediter
Recruiter
One thing I can tell you is that you will have a hard time signing on with any company because of insurance, your truck is 17 years old and no matter how good it looks and runs it will be very hard to find a insurance agency to look past the paper that says it is a 2001