Hello.

Oatmeal

Active Expediter
My name is Oatmeal and I'm a vanner. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? LOL

Actually I'm not an expediter, but I am a flat decker that's into vans. I'm really only here for info and ideas for my Econoline. If you see my name, now you know who I am.

Thanks.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Are you interested in driving it or having someone drive it for you? Can you give more info on the van? Year? Model?

Oatmeal

Active Expediter
Actually it's my personal van. E-350, 5.4L, leveling kit, , All Terrain tires. Sprinter bench seat.

Wanting to build a multi purpose/ cargo floor incorporating E track. For fun and cargo.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actually it's my personal van. E-350, 5.4L, leveling kit, , All Terrain tires. Sprinter bench seat.

Wanting to build a multi purpose/ cargo floor incorporating E track. For fun and cargo.

Lol. .....I have to ask .....did you used to live in Iowa. ...because we used to call a young guy that ....lol

MissKat

Expert Expediter
We have an e250 . Bought sheets of cherry and screwed it into the floor. Went to truck graveyard and picked up load Trac from wrecked trailers. Installed silver insulation rolls on all walls and ceiling using spraytac and self tapping screws into the struts on the ceiling. Got the wood at habitat. Silver rolls at camping world. Used silver shiny duct tape on all seams. Its *****in

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
My name is Oatmeal and I'm a vanner. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? LOL

Actually I'm not an expediter, but I am a flat decker that's into vans. I'm really only here for info and ideas for my Econoline. If you see my name, now you know who I am.

Thanks.

First off - welcome to EO! Here is something to consider. If you want to haul freight in the van - the carrier you would be hauling for is going to have certain requirements. I think I would start there first and do your build-out from there.