Hello the campfire!

rustywade

Active Expediter
So OK one of my favorite things in my old age is sitting around the campfire listening ( and running my mouth ) to the tales about the paths I have not yet walked, the towns I have not yet visited, and the dangers I may one day face as I haul my freight from where it was to where it is wanted next.

Some of you may know me, from prior campfires. Some of you old coots may have shared a seat at a fire or two with me before. But I see many new faces, and I hear strange accents.

My credentials? The same as yours are parked here. Yes mine are a bit larger than many of yours, but then we all have different needs in steeds you might say.

I know most of you gather at this camping place because you look for people who share the same life and experiences, seeking understanding ears rather than the company of strangers who will not understand your life.

I come from your cousins, those who share most of your life, but I come because we are cousins and brothers.

I hope to learn, I hope to have points to ponder and help you grow also. Time will tell.

I aint pretty, but I sure notice some of you aint either.:p

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Getting kinda lonely over there at that other...........

..............I mean "Welcome" there Rus.:p

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Its 99 degrees here in Olive Branch, my campfire is the microwave and my bowl of chili or soup or a stoffers meal,lol, PS, campfires, I wish. maybe this winter , me and my coleman one burner, I do a lot of cowboy coffee ( old firefired perculator):D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
. . . I do a lot of cowboy coffee ( old firefired perculator):D

Now that's a cup of coffee!!! :p

coffee-pot-fire-iStock-small.jpg