Hello from a Newbie!

jmlaber

Seasoned Expediter
Hello everyone, my name is Justin, and I'm a new CV driver for Panther. I'd like to thank everyone for all the helpful posts on this forum, I studied this forum a lot before I made the plunge. Hopefully I'll get to know some good people here :D

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to EO! Without a doubt - the information you'll find on this site and in these forums will can help you be successful in this business!

If you haven't already - consider attending the Expedite Expo next month in Ohio. In addition to all the informative exhibits - there are over 15 workshops! You can register here!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hello everyone, my name is Justin, and I'm a new CV driver for Panther. I'd like to thank everyone for all the helpful posts on this forum, I studied this forum a lot before I made the plunge. Hopefully I'll get to know some good people here :D

Welcome to our world of Rants, Raves and Responsible information.

Just remember that most famous phrase,
"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtin" :D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Don't be a stranger to the Panther forum. It's a good place to ask questions for when Panther does something that you don't understand. They do a lot of those. :D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Doing your research and picking the right company for you is a huge step in this world! Good Luck and enjoy yourself out here.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Greetings Justin. Please feel free to call me anytime with Panther questions. If you get this message when calling: "your position in the queue is two. Average waiting time in the queue is two..minutes and forty..seconds." Please continue to hold. If after 7 minutes you hear this message: "we are unable to answer your call at this time. Press 1 if you would like to leave this number as a call back number. Press 2....." Just hang up and never call me again. I'm trying to run a business and I don't need drivers calling with stupid questions.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Greetings Justin. Please feel free to call me anytime with Panther questions. If you get this message when calling: "your position in the queue is two. Average waiting time in the queue is two..minutes and forty..seconds." Please continue to hold. If after 7 minutes you hear this message: "we are unable to answer your call at this time. Press 1 if you would like to leave this number as a call back number. Press 2....." Just hang up and never call me again. I'm trying to run a business and I don't need drivers calling with stupid questions.

Press 1 if you are a Panther driver, press 2 if you are a Panther agent. (Presses 2) Please enter the last 5 digits of your pro number if you wish to be ignored for the next 20 minutes, or press 9 to speak with a broker..... :D

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter

Must be a confusing place At Panther.

Press 1 if you are a Panther driver, press 2 if you are a Panther agent. (Presses 2) Please enter the last 5 digits of your pro number if you wish to be ignored for the next 20 minutes, or press 9 to speak with a broker..... :D

Welcome and hope everything work out for you.:cool:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Moot, next time you talk to dispatch, would you tell them what I never remembered to say when they answered [I don't wake up real fast] "If my freight minds being crowded, it's never said so". :rolleyes:

Oh - welcome, Newbie! You're in some pretty good company here. :)