Hello again

tec1959

Expert Expediter
Hello everyone I know that Its been along time since I've been EO,I was In the hospital from 12/20/06 to 03/23/07. I had to have an emergency valve replaced In my heart,An had a couple of other things because of the valve closing up all together.It feels good to be home and to be back online here at EO...Happy Easter everyone an be SAFE OUT THERE...

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Welcome back to EO and back to good health. We trust you won't be eating much jello in the near future.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Welcome back, Tec! Glad to hear that the valve job turned out well, hope you have a nice easy recuperation, and never mind what Terry says - if you like Jello, eat all you want! ;) It's the Porterhouse with french fries & gravy that'll get you in trouble...:eek:

Packmule

Expert Expediter
tec1959,

Glad you hear that you are doing fine. That new Valve job should be good for another million miles!! (that is if your lower end holds up)
It is truly amazing what medical miracles can be performed these days. Pretty soon we will be able to take off a couple weeks and go in and get a complete overhaul and be back on the job good as new.

Until then, just glad your'e back!!!

Danny

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Glad to hear your back!! and a Porterhouse ain't bad once in a while

Owner/Operator since 1979
Expediter since 1997
B Unit Semi Retired
Somedays are Diamonds and Somedays are Stones
Home is Wherever you Park.
The Price of Freedom is Written on the Wall.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good to hear you are back.
You certainly have an Easter to celebrate.

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
hey man i know how you feel havin to be off the road and all. although i must admit mine isn't as bad as yours, but i wish you a speedy recovery.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome back and good luck with a speedy and uneventful total recovery.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Good to have you back, tec! Glad everything went well!

Packmule, that was classic!!! :7

-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!

Bugsy Siegel

Seasoned Expediter
>had to have an emergency valve replaced In my heart

What's an emergency valve? Is that like a pressure relief valve?

Just pulling your leg, heart surgery is no joke and even though I don't know you yet, I'm glad your back in the saddle and back on EO!

Welcome back.

tec1959

Expert Expediter
Broom hi I'm In Fla,And thanks everyone for the kind words.I've really missed everyone and finding out with whats going on with everyone and everything going on,On the road.Thanks again everyone be safe out there...

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Glad to hear that all seems to be working out for you, and getting some real food. That 1959 in your name got me to wondering if that was the year you were born. Not just being nosey, but that is the year I was born, and that was when I really started thinking about how I take care of myself. I can't use the excuse of being on the road any more. Time to put my shoes on my feet, and get to exercising, then maybe some day I will be able to see my feet again.

Kevin

Former "D" unit Driver and Owner Operator with my wife WendyCal.
Possible future Driver of a "C" or "D" unit with the same wife.