Hear Our EO XM Radio Promo

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Howdy All!

If you would like to listen to our XM Radio promotion for EO...
[link:expeditersonline.com/radio/30_Second_EO_Promo_McTavish.wmv|Click Here and turn on your speakers!!]

It is better if you have high-speed!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
On the keyboard of life, always keep
one finger on the escape key.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/fastcomputer.gif
-----------------------------------------

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Hey Lawrence, that's pretty cool. We LOVE our XM and believe in it so much, we bought stock!! So, friends and neighbors, just keep signing up for that XM!!!!!

Just Killin' Time!!
DD

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Don!t want to brag but I bought stock in XM when it was $2.00 per share,closed the other day at $17. They are really in bed with General Motors, and owe GM and Boeing a ton of money,but I think it will eventually wind up in the $40 range. Then I see them being bought out by Motorola,Direct TV, or maybe one of the phone companies.
They are hear to stay for sure,we have both the truck and home units.We play the home unit through a Bose system and it is great.My other half doesn!t know it yet but on her birthday next month I am going to give her the Boom Box to use in the backyard etc.
Has any one ever met anyone who has the Sirrus System.
I like the Buzz,Ask, Hanks Place, the 50!s all the news and sports channels. As far as I am concerned I would easily pay twice what we pay for XM.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Rich, I envy you at getting in so much earlier than we did, didn't even think about it till a couple months ago so we're in with the low teens. Read something the other day about a guy that got in when it was 1.66, had 75,000 shares and in case you haven't looked at it lately, it closed Friday at over 19.00. Now, I'd like to have THAT guys problems. You???

Just Killin' Time!!
DD

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Just did the math,this person made a profit of $2,224,100 on his/her transaction,not too shabby,you could even buy Geo!s Western Star for that. Of course you always hear about the good deals not the ones that went into the toilet.I have had some of them,LOL. That new truck sure looks good,last night we rolled up 717k on our 96 FL 70,broke an airline coming off the compressor Friday night,spent the night in a super market lot in Ridgeland SC, After much grease and dirt and profanity it was necessary to get Savannah freightliner on a Saturday road service call.The air line cost $50.00 but the whole bill came to $355.00. Such is life.Actually our truck does not owe us a cent.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
That stinks about the truck but still not too much on the bill. How much longer do you have with your 96?

Just Killin' Time!!
DD

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The truck is on a 1 year extension,they said I could run it for 8 years,this will expire next June. I am starting to work and call in some favors and do some politicking for another year.I told contractor relations if they would give me 10 years I would put $10k into the truck,overhaul it from bumper to bumper and send receipts to prove it. Lst week I met a couple in a D unit and there box was not painted white,but they still get 58%,so as we all know policies change by the need to retain trucks.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
EXACTLY! They DID teach us in orientation that EVERYTHING is negotiable, something I'm sure comes back to haunt them when you're the only truck in the area and they "really need your help" to get that "less than standard paying" run loaded and on it's way!!

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7
DD

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I cant say enough good things about XM.We bought the first one sold in Detroit.(Oct 2001).It has preformed flawlessly every since.
I became a stockholder Aug 15,02.I wont say how much I bought,but I used 25% of my inheritance(Moma would be proud)
The way things are going I will be able to retire.
NAH...They would never be able to pry my fingers off this steering wheel.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Redytrk, That is so cool, it's nice to see good people doing well with their investments. Maybe you could switch to a motor home after you cash in! Think we're gonna stay in for the long haul and see where this goes.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
DD