Health Challenge - SCF

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Saint Christophers Fund is starting a Health Challenge to kick off at GATS 2015

Driven to be Healthy Challenge

Interested in getting healthier, losing weight and/or exercising more? If so, join us for our first annual Driven to be Healthy Challenge. This is a 6-month challenge with 2 categories for both monthly and overall winners. The challenge runs August 27 – February 27 . We will be kicking off the challenge at GATS in August. The categories are Greatest % of Weight Loss and Most Amount of Time Walking/Running.

We are encouraging everyone to have a buddy to sign up along with him/her to offer support and accountability.

Prizes include Rand McNally GPS’, FitBits provided by Driver Solutions, Rolling Strong's Fit Steppers and Fit System, financial planning sessions and digital cookbooks by ATBS and truck refrigerators. The 2 grand prize winners will win a 3 day, 2 night trip! One of the trips is to Las Vegas, where Bob Perry will provide spending money, time with you in the gym, and a trip to the grocery store to learn ways to shop healthily. The other trip is a fishing trip in Minnesota donated by Brenny Transportation.
Registration in now open. The challenge kicks off at GATS (you do not have to be present) on August 27th in the Health Pavilion. You may register at truckersfund.org.

After registering, please join our FB group to get weekly tips, see winners, and get up-to-date information. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Dillon at [email protected].

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Weight loss part won't help me since I'll be to far down in weight by then to have a chance.

Now the walking running part I'll take part in since I'm walking more then ever before. With my daily walks are 2 to 3 miles in the morning at a good clip. My legs are starting to show the changes and don't look as fat.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
That is why SCF decided to do two challenges! Looking forward to seeing you and your muscular legs somewhere on down the road. Maybe at the Expo and you can come walk with us there.