Headlights

crazy

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I'm looking for a BRIGHT headlight to use on my truck. The standard halogen don't cut it for me. What are you using. I have a Freightliner bussiness class truck (FL106) that uses the two headlight system. I have heard of the Piaa <sp> lights but from what I have seen they only make them for the plug in type bulb systems.

Thanks for all input

Wanna go broke?
Buy a truck:9

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
GE has the H6054HO High output halogen (I use these) and the H6054SB Super Blue Halogen sealed beam for your FL. Both are brighter than the standard H6054, and are at a Wal-Mart near you right now.
-Weave-

Christyrose

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
We are using Sylvania Halogen plus H6054. At Meijers for $9.96. Compared to truck stops starting at 13.00 and up. Walmart and K-mart are comparable. Delvac oil is only 6.00 a gal at Meijers. Meijers also cares 24" wiper blades at an extremely low cost.

I am hooked on Meijers.. :7

crazy

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Thanx for the come backs,I'll check them out. And yes Wally World does have decent prices on some of the stuff we need. I get my Power Service there when I need it. I also use Auto Zone for oil filters for my Rigmaster generator.

Wanna go broke?
Buy a truck