Fuel for Thought Headlights, Taillights and Marker Lights

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Truck drivers are well known for their abundance of lights. You have seen the trucks with enough lights on them to impress even Clark W. Griswold. Being seen at night is vital to safety and most look much better with a few extra lights.

Enter any truck stop and you will see a huge selection of headlights to choose from. Different brightnesses and styles. There is usually a big selection of taillights, different shapes mounting styles and bulb or LED types. Marker lights can also be found at most truck stops. Again a wide variety of styles, colors, shapes and brightnesses.

READ MORE...

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are LED headlights legal? My van has ye olde sealed beams, and they’re about as bright as votive candles

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are LED headlights legal? My van has ye olde sealed beams, and they’re about as bright as votive candles

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Yes. LED headlights are legal. Many new vehicles come with them from the factory.
If you are looking to replace ye olde sealed beams with LED, just make sure they are not the "off-road use only" ones that so many blind others with please. And aim them properly too please.

Reactions: FlyingVan