Have you Registered yet?

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Now that I'm back, I have much catching up to do. It would be well worth me going to the Expedite Expo to meet many. Putting a face to a name is a much faster way to bond. I don't have much time to get all my ducks in order and clear my calendar to be able to attend this great event.

The fact of the matter is, each time I've gone to an Expedite Expo event I came away with some new friends. True down to earth, will do anything in the world for ya, friends.

Are you going? Have you registered yet? Follow this link and sign up now. The cost is FREE. http://www.expediteexpo.com/2006/register.html
Lets show EO our appreciation!

Over the years many said they would come if was on the weekend. Well now it is. Hope to see you all there!

The ad reads - Please mark your calendar for the 6th Annual Expedite Expo! Don't only mark it but clear it! You'll be glad you did.

Here is a copy of what’s been posted before.
This year the show has moved into a beautiful, new convention center in central Ohio - conveniently located on I-71 at exit 50.
In addition to a venue change - the show has moved to a more convenient time of the week & date.
6th Annual Expedite Expo
Roberts Convention Centre
I-71 Exit 50
Wilmington, Ohio
Friday & Saturday
July 28 - 29, 2006
For more information call 888-862-9831 ext 104.