Happy Thanksgiving from Landstar

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We received the link to the Landstar Safety News and were pleasantly surprised to see that Landstar has teamed with TA/Petro for Thanksgiving and Christmas buffets.

Using our Ultra One card we are eligible to eat for free at the TA/Petro's by swiping our card and getting the certificate from the Special Offers.

jhead64

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is too late for Thanksgiving but in case the same problem happens at Christmas. ...

When I tried to print out my Thanksgiving coupon from the Petro kiosk it never showed up.

I called the number on back of the ultra one card and the lady took my information and said they had been having a lot of problems with it not showing up.

I gave her the fax number of the Petro that we were at and she faxed over the coupon within five minutes.

Hopefully no one missed out on their free meal because of this.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've had this problem since Ive been here using the expeditions card from t/a. T/A has said the same thing about problems for the last 3 years.

Call LCAPP and see if they refund the amount you paid for the meal, they did last year up to a certain amount.

Next best thing to do is pick up coupon from Landstar or have them send you one.