happy news i want to share

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well in life you go on always hoping to meet that very special person ,
well months ago this special person finally walked into my life .
yes i been down this road before .

but this time i truly know that this lady is without a doubt the one i been searching for all my life my SOUL MATE i want to share with you all this great news i asked her for her hand in marriage & she gladly accepted it so on the 22nd of september this year theresa ellen marie sussi & peter john groat will be finally together for the rest of our life together & this i truly can feel in my heart as i love this lady more than i can ever say after the marriage we will be moving to the tennessee area & theresa will also be travelling with me in my truck .
but will have to wait till i fully own my truck before she can join me out here on the open road but wiith the wedding plans i guess my lady will be kept busy any how

soul mates for life :)

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Congratulations Pete. I wish you both a long life of happiness.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
IF I COULD INVITED YOU ALL I REALLY WOULD BUT THE WEDDING IS AT 3.30 PM ON 22ND SEPT AT st mark church in port clinton ohio & afterwards at the elk lodge on buckeye blvd port clinton if in the area stop off for a cold beer :)

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
THERESA HAS ASKED ME TO PASS ON HER THANKS FOR THE GREAT wishes from everyone & hopefully will have the chance one day to meet everyone in person that i work with
thanks guys for the best wishes
peter & theresa

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
well in life you go on always hoping to meet that very special person ,
well months ago this special person finally walked into my life .
yes i been down this road before .

but this time i truly know that this lady is without a doubt the one i been searching for all my life my SOUL MATE i want to share with you all this great news i asked her for her hand in marriage & she gladly accepted it so on the 22nd of september this year theresa ellen marie sussi & peter john groat will be finally together for the rest of our life together & this i truly can feel in my heart as i love this lady more than i can ever say after the marriage we will be moving to the tennessee area & theresa will also be travelling with me in my truck .
but will have to wait till i fully own my truck before she can join me out here on the open road but wiith the wedding plans i guess my lady will be kept busy any how

soul mates for life :)

Why don't you have her sign the wavier and the insurance paperwork so she can ride in the truck with you? Not very hard to do, I'm sure John Elliott can get you the forms that protects Load1 and your Owner in case your in an accident. Every carrier has ride along insurance. So get your soon to be wife in the truck with you.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We do at no costs, but I am not sure that many carriers offer that due to liability.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We do at no costs, but I am not sure that many carriers offer that due to liability.

See Wombat John Elliott even pays for it. Get her in the truck with you as there is no reason for her to not to be in the truck.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Congrats to our little Aussie and theresa, you should travel together before you get married. If you can make it in a box, you can make it anywhere. Look forward to meeting her out here on the road sooner than later.

Contgrats again !!!!!!!!!!!!

Work4free

Active Expediter
Glad to hear your settling down......a good woman makes a good man.......and never forget "Happy wife , makes a Happy life." Has she ever been in a truck? Maybe you should get her out on the road and see what she's been missing.. :) I got my girlfriend on and she has ben hooked ever since......lol, hey the big truck show is just around the corner.....that would be a great place to take her....... Good luck Pete & Theresa :cool:

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Glad to hear your settling down......a good woman makes a good man.......and never forget "Happy wife , makes a Happy life." Has she ever been in a truck? Maybe you should get her out on the road and see what she's been missing.. :) I got my girlfriend on and she has ben hooked ever since......lol, hey the big truck show is just around the corner.....that would be a great place to take her....... Good luck Pete & Theresa :cool:

i am trying to work out a way to get theresa to louisville ky and meet her at the truckshow but i got a few more weeks upy sleeve to work it out but i do not want her travelling down to louisville on a greyhound