Happy New Year!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Just wanted to take a special time to wish you all the very happiest and best of New Years!

2013 has been personally, quite a rough year. We have for some reason delt with lot of issues this year that required me to spend a lot of time at home, We have had family health issues, everything from strokes, heart attacks, to my wife having successful cancer surgery. Also I told one of the guys at a local funeral home I was sick of seeing him, and he told me he understood lol.

Still, with all the time off.. I have made enough money to keep my bills paid, and my family provided for. I'm thankful for this company, and Steve Wolfe directing me here.

When we were going through the difficulties with my wife, dispatch worked with me. Many of those weeks, I was only available one or two days a week due to the schedule of her doctor visits and surgery, and requiring someone to be with her around the clock. I didn't want to tell anyone was going on, but John talked me into it. Once dispatch knew what we were going through, they bent over backwards trying to help me with good runs on the days I could run.

I appreciate that more than I could ever tell them.

I don't know too many companies who would have that human touch.

I'm glad to get this year behind me, and looking forward to a great 2014.

Dale
Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Happy New Year Dale and to the whole Load One gang. Congrats on starting the new thread for January 2014. May 2014 be better than 2013.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app