Hangin up the keys!

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
As alot of you know, i was rushed to mercy med ctr dec 27th! I had what is known as ketoneacidosis due to my diabetes. On the way there they stopped the ambulance on the ramp because they lost my pulse and went into complete renal failure!
After 5 days in icu they stabilized me, and then they amputated my big right toe on my right foot! (john has some great photos lol)! I decided after 25 years otr to hang up the keys! My health is more important than driving! Anyone with diabetes, please head the warning, take care of yourself, don't try to self doctor any blisters or wounds to your feet like i did! It's gonna get ya guaranteed! Take care everyone, we will still be doing the shows and remain working with wreaths across america! The truck will remain leased to load 1!
Stay safe and keep the faith!:)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
all differences aside, we are glad you got your situation under control and are taking care of your health. there are more important things than trucking and sometimes we tend to get caught up and forget. truly, best wishes for a quick and long lasting recovery. stay healthy. sincerely TNT

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Best wishes to both of you. You can replace a lot of things in life, but your health is not one of them. Your advice to others is very sound.