Got back pain?

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was on a vacation in Bangkok about a month ago, saw an instructional exercise sign posted on the wall at the train station.

Interesting! Supposedly it is a very simple exercise that you can do it while you're filling up your tank.

It claimed that this exercise helps with back pain and promotes health. It has been around for thousand years. Huh? Lol...

At the end of a long day, sitting in that van seat for hours and physically loading and unloading those heavy shipments, ended my days with back aches and pain. Bummer!

I have done other stretching exercises and they have helped...not a lot. Also, to do them, you have to find a proper place and time. it's very inconvenience.

I started to experiment with this exercise after I returned. Did the exercise for about one minute, 2-3 times a day while filling up my van. Oh by the way, California's gas price also contributed to the back pain(Lol..)

During the past 3 weeks, I barely notice any back pain. Awesome!

After researching online, I found the similar instructional video that explain this exercise.

Please follow the safety precautions on the video and if you like to try, give it a shot. It's sure hell beat doing the yoga posts at the Flying J parking lot. Lol...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol..Moot, now that kind of pain can be very complicate to treat.

I think Mr. 3000, ntimevan might know the answer to that.
Mailer ... that pain was removed 31 months ago ... but not that i am counting ..
But while gassing up at Pilot just awhile ago i did this relaxed stretching and realized just how stiff my lower backmuscles were ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: Mailer

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol..Moot, now that kind of pain can be very complicate to treat.

I think Mr. 3000, ntimevan might know the answer to that.
Mailer ... that pain was removed 31 months ago ... but not that i am counting ..
But while gassing up at Pilot just awhile ago i did this relaxed stretching and realized just how stiff my lower backmuscles were ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you
Awesome brother!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been doing this since posted about 2-3 times a day for just 1-2 mins. Really feels good getting loosened up after sleeping and for a mid drive break. In the morning after getting loosened up with this, I go right into some basic stretching exercises, nice way to start the day :)

Reactions: Mailer and ntimevan

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:)
I've been doing this since posted about 2-3 times a day for just 1-2 mins. Really feels good getting loosened up after sleeping and for a mid drive break. In the morning after getting loosened up with this, I go right into some basic stretching exercises, nice way to start the day :)
Wow, that's cool. I'm still it doing daily.

I remembered, at the end of a long day moving those heavy loads, the back would get so stiff. Bending trying to pick up something would get so bad (ya, I blamed it on being older too, Lol....). It was a struggle to bring the upper body back to an up right position. Stuck in that face down "L" shape position does not look good. :eek:

Now, in addition to the daily routine, I immediately do a quick one after moving those loads. The pain is now history.

Glad it helps. Keep it up. :)