google maps

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
planning and looking to see where i'm working and making cold calls , checking to see where address are local ,looked up my address to see how up to date google maps are of house. Find it has been updated, shows me pulling in to drive way and no ceva no signs on van so they do update's. Being semi retired is great work
2 hour's everyday, planning and calling , on business to see if we can help them.

jaxonviking

Expert Expediter
I occasionally send them updates. There was a CVS closed near Nashville and a good gyro diner in Elkhart that went out of business. Google updated both to "closed" after a while. Only takes a second on my end. Pity I couldn't get lunch at King Gyro though. That place rocked. The one that was easy to get to in Michigan City closed too.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Satelite view is great for finding the entrance to a plant you've never been too....as we know sometimes the address is just the office address...and the truck entrance completely different...zoom in and look for the docking area...
Also, it is nice to view the surrounding area to see if it appears to be a safe place to spend the night.