Goodtudes PB picaday

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Well I'm back and need some help...
Have been working on my post processing skills...
Do these all look way overkill?
Will post travels pictures going forward and maybe see you at the Expo.
Regards
IMG_2752_3843_pped22ps.jpg

IMG_0679_1961_pped.jpg

IMG_2754_3845_ed2.jpg

IMG_2758_3849_ed2-2.jpg

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm not sure what we're supposed to critique, but from the size of those pupils she looks like she did some blotter.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
wow she's hot......good pics too nice coloring
what camria did you use and what settings?

Thanks Dan
Don't have the exif data in front of me but if memory serves
it was f/8 -iso200
Camera is a Canon 40D with 85mm f1/8 and 580Ex-II flash.
Post processing Photo Professional then Imagenomic Noiseware and Elements 6 (overkill).
Thanks for the cc
Mike

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Today's is from Gilroy California (Garlic capital of the world) and the Gilroy Travel Plaza..
If you need your truck washed these guys are awesome, $45 for a hand wash and hand dry.
When we are in the Oakland Area we usually stage south at this location and hit the Casa De Fruita on our way to LA (doesn't seem to be much central Ca freight these days)..
Anywho
1 of the guys in action and a cabbage farm in front of the wash.
IMG_1970_2270ed.jpg

IMG_1983_2283ed.jpg

IMG_1990_2290ed.jpg

slfisher45

Expert Expediter
I notice some of your pics have a look that suggest they were meticulously hand painted. The pants, arm and shirt on the man hand washing the truck in this thread and particularly the hairless close up shot from your Venice, CA selections. Is it me or is it Memorex.

Last edited:

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
I notice some of your pics have a look that suggest they were meticulously hand painted. The pants, arm and shirt on the man hand washing the truck in this thread and particularly the hairless close up shot from your Venice, CA selections. Is it me or is it Memorex.

Thanks for the kind words Fish..
Truth is Photoshop is my best friend and worst enemy..
Inspired by the work of Joey Lawrence (who is younger than all my kids) I try to do a little something different..
Allbeit I get a little carried away (vanity I suppose) I strive to achieve the wow factor and use many tools (fools paradise) to achieve my goals.
Lucis Art is one of my fav's and anything to do with HDR photography I am there.
Problem with me is I don't comprehend the term excess ergo I go a little too far but have fun doing so.
I guess I want to fit somewhere between Mr Lawrence
Joey Lawrence Fine Art
Annie Liebovitz Annie Leibovitz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ansel Adams The Ansel Adams Gallery
And a host list of 2000 accomplished photogs that I admire and research on a monthly basis..
Short response I use photo tools to manipulate what I see and I do so cause you and others will take a minute and check it out..
Thanks for your comments as that is all I ever asked for..
Regards.
Mike
4-23-08017art2-1.jpg

airglass016.jpg

davespad.jpg

Disneyday1205.jpg