Goodbye

LittleBigTruck

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi all,
Took a job at home, so I won't be out there hanging out at the truckstops on weekends! I'll still check the forums from time to time to see if I can help anyone or just stick my nose in LOL! Besides, I still have to sell my truck and van (go check out my classifieds!) Drive Happy! Chris

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Never say GOODBYE. Good luck and you know as well as I do and all the others, This industry gets in your blood and after a while the same old boring routine will have you back out here.. LOL

LittleBigTruck

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
LOL You are exactly right Rich! I remember the first time I came off the road and got a "real" job. I was so used to driving for a few hours, then taking a nap, that it took a couple weeks to get back in the groove of working ALL DAY! I had never realized just how little work you actually have to do out there, especially as the non-mechanic half of a team. Drive Happy, Chris

WendyCal

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You're sure going to be missed!!! And you'd better tell the buyers of your truck that they'll probably have people knocking on their doors, looking for YOU! LOL

Seriously, i wish you the best of luck, Chris -- i know you'll do WENDERFULLY at whatever job you do. And i sure hope Rich is right -- that one day, we'll be seeing your smiling face out here again!

Godspeed to all of you out there on the highways and byways!