Go Seattle!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm not that interested in the Super Bowl but I'm rooting for Seattle because I like Coleman.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pulling for denver want to see manning get another ring. Would like Champ Baily to finally get one also.

sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Broncos. I'd like to see Manning get the ring and retire while he's still fairly healthy.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Couldn't care less about Manning. He's had sufficient already. Coleman has overcome far more to get where he's gotten. I don't care too much period but in this case I'm more interested just because of Coleman.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
That's pretty funny, even for you.

Tried to buy Hockey tickets for the weekend . $72-$767 per seat. No Hockey this weekend. :(

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Broncos. I'd like to see Manning get the ring and retire while he's still fairly healthy.

I watched an interview of Manning and I don't think that there is a chance he is retiring soon. It sounded like he plans on staying until his body won't let him.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I watched an interview of Manning and I don't think that there is a chance he is retiring soon. It sounded like he plans on staying until his body won't let him.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app
He'll keep playing as long as he is still able to throw ducks. :cool:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Couldn't care less about Manning. He's had sufficient already. Coleman has overcome far more to get where he's gotten. I don't care too much period but in this case I'm more interested just because of Coleman.

Overcoming 4 neck surgeries to set new NFL all time records. Nah he didn't overcome anything lol. Most would no longer be playing.

sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I'm afraid that he's one hit away from not being healthy.
Although he says he doesn't want to retire I'd like to see him win and go enjoy his rewards.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Jay Leno was talking about Washington and Colorado being the two states that have legalized recreational pot.

His Superbowl prediction :

After the game one team's fans will be happy.
The other team's fans will be VERY HAPPY. :)

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Being deaf probably at least equals being surgically repaired.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
So Manning gets the MVP.
Also the Offensive Player of the Year.

Richard Sherman got the first ever Most Offensive Player of the Year.

Strahan got in the Hall of Fame, giving Warren Sapp the Most Offensive Former Player of the Year Award.

The last two I made up. :)

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Congrats to Pete Carroll and the Seahawks.

Denver lost the coin flip and it was down hill from there.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One of the worst super bowl games ever played. BORING! Turned it off BEFORE the end of the first half. Re-runs of SVU were far better.