Getting loads out of Lansing, Michigan

Janette

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
I was just wondering if anyone has experience getting loads out of Lansing. Lansing is closer to home for me, but I've heard that they are mostly short runs.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
We have done well sitting in Lansing, but oddly enough, the good runs always pick up from Detroit or over in GR.

termite289

Expert Expediter
its just pot luck i think. i got a load out of Livonia Saturday going to canton,ms.
believe it or don't.

Janette

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
We're headed to Canton, MS too......(by way of Woodhaven) That is, if the other truck ever gets here. We've been waiting for close to two hours.

termite289

Expert Expediter
well, i delivered in canton, monday morning, after nashville screwup. dont go that way. and then back up to tn for pick up to canton again, sitting here waiting on truck coming out of mo, to bring me a sulfer la load.
current 17:44 tuesday 4th

Janette

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Well, we're sitting in Jackson now so hopefully we'll get a load pretty soon. Haven't really been in this area before so we're still learning. :)

bdmj989900

Seasoned Expediter
Well, we're sitting in Jackson now so hopefully we'll get a load pretty soon. Haven't really been in this area before so we're still learning. :)

We have only had one load out of Jackson. And it was a liftgate load. Every time its always go to Memphis or a load with alot of dh. There were 2 c singles and one c team there this mornin.

Janette

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
We did get out of there, but had to dh over 300 miles. But it actually worked out better than the em we were about to take. lol