Get out and vote!!!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Tired of Congress?? Looking for work?? Tired of crappy products made in China? Want your job to stay in America instead of being outsourced to India? Then get out and vote!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
If you didn't, don't dare whine and complain for the next two years. Others sacrificed everything for what too many take for granted.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I renewed my allowed to complain card a few weeks ago. I like complaining way too much to not renew although I did miss one local election one time when I was sick but never a national election since I was old enough to vote. I hope to carry that record through every election cycle I live through.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
We are truly doomed...lol..but I'm happy at least Nancy Pelosi won't be the speaker...TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:

Freightdawg

Expert Expediter
Looks like a bad night to be an incumbent! But a good night to be an American!!! Of course every night is a good night to be an American!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Results so far...state house rep....:D

JuJu's sister ............ 2,057......72.18%

Teresa Schanzenbach ...793......27.82%

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
PA and ILL...just turned light red...unreal...

ILL the Dems are trailing 65,000 votes..Obama could lose his home state...!!

Last edited:

Freightdawg

Expert Expediter
I watched some of PMSNBC tonight. :eek: They were giddy that Christine O'Donnel lost her race. Man, they were making fun of her. They were not happy with the way things were going, especially Russ Fiengold!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
house to the GOP, senate to the Dems...and ILL looks to be going RED.....GOP pulling away now...Obama losing his state is really going to pizz him off...*LOL*

JBCarroll

Seasoned Expediter
If you didnt vote its like voteing for Obama. So if you didnt vote keep your comments and whineing to yourself.
I was in Alabama this morning. Drove my a_ _ off to get home.
I voted for Tea Party canidates, Republicans, and I'm d _ _ n proud of it.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
if you didnt vote its like voteing for obama. So if you didnt vote keep your comments and whineing to yourself.
I was in alabama this morning. Drove my a_ _ off to get home.
I voted for tea party canidates, republicans, and i'm d _ _ n proud of it.

wtg..jb....:d

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'd comment, but I really try to avoid voicing my opinions on political matters.