Funny quiz about being a Ron Paul supporter

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Heheheh .... what was your result ?

How did you score ?

my results: You are an anarcho-capitalist.You have sailed right past Paul's hard-nosed libertarianism and off into the uncharted waters of right-wing anarchism. You would be most happy living on a private island that you have declared a sovereign state, which, needless to say, won't be seeking to join the UN anytime soon..

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
my results: You are an anarcho-capitalist.You have sailed right past Paul's hard-nosed libertarianism and off into the uncharted waters of right-wing anarchism. You would be most happy living on a private island that you have declared a sovereign state, which, needless to say, won't be seeking to join the UN anytime soon..

HAHAHA!!! The trap got ya! :D

Just be yourself, and let everyone else be themselves, and you're a Ron Paul guy.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Ron is your man.

Of all our country's major political figures, left, right, and center, Ron Paul best represents your views.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Loved the questions. :D Pretty accurate on how I view Dr. Paul though.

You are a potential Paulite.

You probably don't despise the Fed with the same passion as Paul, and some of his views about the gold standard, legalized prostitution, and civil rights leave you cold. But you don't think that Paul is the wacko that many of his detractors make him out to be.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
...and some of his views about the gold standard, legalized prostitution, and civil rights leave you cold. But you don't think that Paul is the wacko that many of his detractors make him out to be.
As they say, he who frames the question wins the debate. And when they use the terms they choose to use, they (with the rest of the media) define for millions who don't know otherwise Ron Paul's positions. I've heard so many say they can't support him because he believes such -and -such, when that isn't his position at all.
There's a difference between legalizing something and decriminalizing it. And also a difference between legalizing something and leaving the issue to the states where it belongs. When they say Dr. Paul wants to legalize prostitution, they're not realizing the only places the feds can have a law against it is in Washington, DC and on military bases. Nowhere else is their business.
Oh, the irony of prostitution being illegal in the District of Criminals!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Few seem to understand the concept of states rights and the idea that the Federal government has very limited power in the states. What we have now is unconstitutional interference by the federal government into what is clearly state business.