From the EO Classifieds: Great Rare Opportunity - Company Driver/Recruiter

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
From the EO Classifieds

Premium Transportation Logistics is seeking an experienced expedite driver willing to operate our one and only company owned Sprinter Van (See our website for photos). The driver of this vehicle will also be expected to answer questions honestly about our company to prospective owner operators and drivers - recruiting - while on the road. Driver will also participate in various trucking shows - such as the Expedite Expo.

Read More...

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Do I get a Company credit card? Can I also be the Safety Liaison with a radar (Some of you will get that) and give away cool stuffs? Can I leave my wife at home? If so I am your guy!

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
When I saw Lawrence put this ad for public view I realized the fun had just begun.

I am laughing - great posts!

I appreciate the good humor.

There has to be one GREAT van driver that wants to drive a cool vehicle, not have to worry about maintenance or paying for fuel and insurance, who needs some benefits, and wants to work with a bunch of fun individuals. A job that deals with driving and talking to other drivers is a natural.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I saw Lawrence put this ad for public view I realized the fun had just begun.

I am laughing - great posts!

I appreciate the good humor.

There has to be one GREAT van driver that wants to drive a cool vehicle, not have to worry about maintenance or paying for fuel and insurance, who needs some benefits, and wants to work with a bunch of fun individuals. A job that deals with driving and talking to other drivers is a natural.

I would get to hang out at truck stops, eat at greasy spoons, and stay at nothing but best hotels, first load I'd like a run to Vegas please.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Don't forget the use of the fabulous bathroom facilities in such places.