FREE cookbook for cooking inside the truck

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
After many years of working on a cookbook using all kinds of ideas to prepare a meal finally we have one available in digital form. We are hoping at GATS to have a hard copy of the cookbook available at the Freightliner Booth.

Here is a link to the cookbook and there are all kinds of recipes including many that do not require cooking.

http://www.atbsshow.com/cookbook

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 6.32.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 6.32.58 AM.png
    324 KB · Views: 27

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Some of the recipes that were submitted by EO forum members appear in the cookbook.... Looks like a great addition to my recipe collection, even tho I'm not in a truck!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Very cool. Congrats on getting it done. I don't see the microwave cake in a cup though and who really needs breakfast, lunch or dinner when you can have cake in a cup? :D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I will be talking about the Rolling Cookbook in the morning April 11th on the Rolling Strong Conference Call

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 1.37.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 1.37.32 PM.png
    216.2 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: davekc

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Leo, I sent in all the recipes and they chose the ones to include in the book... I'm going to assume that 'Cake' did not make the cut since the theme of the book is Healthy Eating. Personally I think chocolate should have a minimum daily requirement!! :happy:

Reactions: davekc

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You see. That's why I always say you are the brains of the outfit. You have the common sense and know what's what. :D