Free book download

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
The World eBook Fair welcomes you to absolutely free access to a variety of eBook unparalleled by any other source. 1/3 million eBooks await you for personal use, all free of charge for the month from July 4 - August 4, 2006, and then 1/2 million eBooks in 2007, 3/4 million in 2008, and ONE million in 2009.

http://worldebookfair.com/

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
THANK YOU!
Terry and Rene you are awesome! I just downloaded Khalil Gibran to my desktop (the prophet is my favorite).
Again thank you!
Mike

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've got every Sherlock Holmes stored on my PDA plus several more by other writers. It's always great to know where to get more though. Thanks. :)

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5507, 5508, 5509
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thanks, Terry - things like that remind me that some of humanity really is exceptionally good. To offer all that for free, is a wondrous thing - like taking the public library with you, wherever you go! And you don't even have to worry about the librarian shushing you, if you laugh out loud, like I always do...
:D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Terry,

Thanks so much for posting this. We are always on the lookout for books.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
you're welcome. Keep in mind that the Free part ends on 4 August, the US Coast Guard's birthday, so get what you can now.

Night_Runner36

Seasoned Expediter
smiles again thank You Terry and Rene I wasnt able to get any of the free books but now with the link that You two posted I at least got to sign up for some ...as I love to read I do hope I get to meet the two of You some time ....stay safe and stay happy