Free 6 month Tidal subscription

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you have unlimited data, or if your carrier doesn't count music streaming against your cap (T-Mobile and Sprint), go to tidal.com, click redeem voucher (from menu), enter "sprint" in all lowercase and you're in for 180 days. Lossless audio so it's the best quality. No credit card required.

*Edit: They might have caught the glitch and stopped it. Mine still works but don't know if you can still get it.

Last edited:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is still working. Doesn't matter which carrier you have. Sprint sunk 200 million into Tidal and anyone can use the offer. And dopey Sprint limits music streaming to 500 KB/s when Tidal streams hi-fi at over 1.4mb/S. I'm on T-Mobile and it streams hi-fi. #nerdtalk

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just a curiosity question...you enjoy when stopped, or is that chevy quiet enough to tell the difference? Even iHeart sounds better quality than the radio...

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just a curiosity question...you enjoy when stopped, or is that chevy quiet enough to tell the difference? Even iHeart sounds better quality than the radio...
The hi-fi audio is nice to use at home but I can't tell the difference through earbuds between Tidal and Google play music, but both are way better than SiriusXM quality wise.
It's 6 months free that's the only reason I jumped on it. I like Google play music as it includes YouTube offline downloading (I dl a lot off radio shows off it)

Reactions: brokcanadian