Frayt App 2020

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know this app has been talked about previously, so please don't jump down my throat. Lol

I was OTR expedite for over 5 years as an OO, left due to the market being crap and opened my business. I'm thinking about doing a little bit of local and maybe regional expediting whenever I don't have things scheduled with my business. I'm located near Flint, Mi.

Does anyone have any insight on it? Freight they mostly haul? Length of trips? Is it worth signing on to? Or is it just going to cost me money in the long run.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't know much about it except I believe John Mueller is one of the principles and I think highly of John. He's a stand up guy.

Reactions: Shotcallerj

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't know much about it except I believe John Mueller is one of the principles and I think highly of John. He's a stand up guy.
He may be a stand up guy but the app is a joke. Posts advertisements online needing freight taken care of in a certain City..... 3 weeks of being signed on with them, only one load. Then makes ANOTHER post in that same city that no freight is coming out of. Everything else was crap you had to drive 50 to 75 miles for....and didn't pay much at all.....

Reactions: fastman_1

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
.... Everything else was crap you had to drive 50 to 75 miles for....and didn't pay much at all.....
Sounds like every other bid board kind of service. The 'good' stuff doesn't end up on any of them generally. It's either crap no one wants to cover or a shipper who is only concerned about price. Nothing new.